Company shall mean Wrexham savers Ltd, Company Registration No 6894352, of registered address, 18 Friars Mews, Bangor On Dee, Wrexham, LL12 0AX.
Registered Member shall mean any User who is has either order a loyalty card on the Website or registered a loyalty card on the Website.
Business Members shall mean any business, or individual advertising offers, promotions or incentives on the Website.
User shall mean any person using the Website for any purpose.
Website shall mean wrexhamsavers.co.uk, owned by Wrexham Savers Ltd.
2.0 Terms and Conditions that apply to all Users
2.1 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using the Website the User agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Accuracy of Information
In no event or circumstance shall the Company be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract or negligence, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information contained in the Website.
It is the User’s responsibility to verify any information that you may obtain on the Website with independent authorities before acting upon it.
It is the User’s responsibility to use suitable anti-virus software on any material downloaded from the Website.
2.3 Limitation of Liability
The Company shall have no liability Users for any loss (including loss of profit or other direct or indirect economic loss, indirect or consequential loss) or damage of any nature (howsoever caused) or loss or damage (contractual, tortuous, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) arising from any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of the Contract or any negligence, breach of statutory or other duty on the part of the Company or its sub contractors or personnel or in any other way out of or in connection with the Contract except for death or personal injury resulting from the Company's negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
These conditions and any Contract between the Company and the User shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The User may print hard copies of any material for your own personal non-commercial use.
All other forms of copying are prohibited.
The words Wrexham Savers are the trademarks of Wrexham savers Ltd. Any reproduction of these trademarks is prohibited.
2.5 Performace of Business Members
The Company does not warrant the performance or suitability of any of the Business Members and it is the Users responsibility to carry out all necessary checks to ascertain the suitability of Business Members before using their services.
The Company cannot be held liable by the User if a Business Member does not provide the advertised discount.
2.6 Data protection
The Company is registered to collect information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
2.7 Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to you. If the Company changes the Terms and Conditions, they will be posted on the Website and become effective at the time of posting.
2.8 Business Members
By using this website and business login - Business Members agree to the following conditions when posting offers, incentives, promotions and competitions:
- Not to post any illegal or defamatory material or comments
- Ensure that they have the full Copy write in all material used in connection with their offers, incentives, promotions and competitions
- Take every care to ensure the accuracy of information
- Do not alter the content or expiry date of any offer once posted except with the exception of amending typographical errors
- The Business Members shall fully indemnify Wrexham Savers, in respect of any costs by Wrexham Savers howsoever arising, as a result of any failure of the Business Member to comply with these Terms and Conditions
We Wrexham Savers Ltd, comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
3. Website data collection
Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as ’cookies’ to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Please note that each browser is different so check the "Help" menu of your browser for further information as to how you can change your individual cookie preferences. However, please be aware that if you do not accept incoming cookies then the performance of our website on your system will not be to full standard or our website may not serve at all.
Business owners completing our "Request information" form on the "Advertise your business" page agree to be added to our mailing list, which can be un-subscribed from at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any of our emails.
4. Your personal data
We collect information about you, our users, so that you are able to use our services effectively as appropriate. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. Personal data submitted by you to this website may be used by us for the following purposes only:
- To assist us in setting up and managing your account
- To personalise aspects of our overall service to you by building an accurate customer profile of you
- Submission by e mail of offers from Business Members
- To communicate with you about (a) other users who we believe will be of interest to you; (b) new users who have registered with the website; and (c) users who wish to communicate with you
- In order to make available to you promotional or relevant information from Wrexham Savers products and services which may be of interest to you
If you have registered with this website and do not wish to receive promotional or relevant information then please Turn off e mail Notifications / Edit e mails, when you receive a promotional / offer e mail from use. You may also have your information removed at any time. If you remove your details, your access rights to the restricted parts of our website and your ability to benefit from certain aspects of our services will cease to exist as you will no longer be considered a Registered Member.
5. Disclosure of information about you
- Any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business
- Any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure
- Our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties, if your use of our service or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions
We will always let you have a copy of all information we have about you should you request it.
6. Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request we will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We will take appropriate up-to-date measures to protect your personal data including using password protection, data encryption, firewalls and virus checking. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, which we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you can send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Trans-border data transfers
Information submitted by you to us via this website will only be transferred abroad if necessary for the purpose of performing the contractual obligations owed by us to you under our TERMS AND CONDITIONS or when you have given your prior consent to such a transfer.
9. Links to other websites
Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any site besides our own. Please check the privacy statements of those sites if you have any concerns about their policies.
10. Governing law and disputes
11. Privacy related comments
Wrexham Savers Ltd
18 Friars Mews
Bangor On Dee
Company No - 6894352